This page is provided as a service to the local ham community. The rules for posting in this area are as follows:
- 1. All ads will be reviewed by an Admin of this site before they can appear to the general public.
- 2. Only ham radio related equipment may be posted for sale in this area.
- 3. At least one picture of the item is required. Ads without pictures will not be approved. More pictures are better (you can upload up to five.) We highly recommend that a picture of the actual item you have for sale be used rather than a stock photo of a similar item.
- 4. All ads must have the seller’s name, address, and phone number or email address.
- 5. Each ad will be removed at the end of 30 days. If your item sells, you should remove the ad immediately to avoid confusion.
- 6. ANY ad may be removed at any time without warning at the discretion of an Admin.
- 7. No spam will be allowed.
- 8. Provide a thorough description of the item you have for sale. Be honest about the condition of the item from both an operational and cosmetic perspective. The more you show about your item, the more likely you will be to sell it!
- 9. Generally you should avoid abreviations. Common abreviations such as POOS (posted on other sites) or FCFS (first come first served) are allowable.
- 10. No warranties, neither expressed nor implied will be carried by the Sullivan Amateur Radio Club. Caveat Emptor!!