Winter Field Day is this weekend and we are participating as usual. The event will be held at The Sullivan Eagles Hall which is located at 1000 Acid Mine Rd, Sullivan, MO 63080. This is an indoor heated event with bathrooms and plenty of space! Dave Johnson will be unlocking the doors at 7 AM so we can set up as early as then.
Below are some resources such as rules and other official information.
Here is the most updated list of who is bringing the food! The second or first most important information depending on how you look at our club!
- Dave-Chili, Air Freshener(lol), and the main thing, the key!
- Barb and Wayne- BBQ Beef, Buns, Cole Slaw, Ice Cream!
- Paul and Robin- Breakfast Bake for Sunday Morning
- Terri- White Chili and cornbread
- Bill- Water, Soda, Dessert
- Patricia- Salad or something green
- Mikey- Drinks
- Tom- Brownies
That’s all I have for now. If anything gets added or anyone wants to bring something I know it will be appreciated and I will gladly add it to the list.